Friday, February 23, 2007

PT, Dentist, and Sleeping

Peter had a very busy day today. He started out the morning with Rob going to Mary Bridge Children's Hospital for another PT (Physical Therapy) Evaluation. They decided that he is progressing quite nicely and they don't need to see him until July, and only then if we are still concerned. They gave Rob a great bit of news that Stride Rite has shoes at Target and that is where we ill be shopping for Peter's next pair of shoes. Rob then took Peter to daycare.

I picked Peter up for his first dentist appointment. He did not really let the dentist look but that is all right. At least he is now in the system.

Just a few minutes ago, I picked Peter up off of my bed because Rob and he fell asleep. They are both very tired boys. I am feeling quite tired to so I think I am going to be joining them very soon. Good night!

No comments: