Tuesday, January 23, 2007

At first you don't succeed: videotape, videotape, videotape!

So I had the camera out tonight because Peter was being so cute eating his avocado off of his corn tortilla (yes he was eating something similar to what we were having for dinner and it was the second night in a row of this). Later in the evening, I wanted to try to videotape him walking. Of course the little stinker just butt scooted. The second time around I was not ready and he walked all the way from the chair near the door to the kitchen and I didn't get it on videotape. The other times he butt scooted. I told Rob that this was going to be my last time videotaping because Peter was getting whiny and I got him walking. At first he wobbled and then the video starts. He did whine at the end but we have footage. We hope you enjoy.

Click on the highlighted text to see the videoes.

No comments: