Thursday, November 02, 2006

Peter's Appt.

We went to the nutrionist and it was awful. She told me that his tests came back negative for allergies so she doesn't believe that he is allergic to milk or anything else. She did not help with anything and told me that it is pointless to go to an allergist even if the GI doctor said that it was a good idea. I was so mad!! On top of it Peter had a gas attack when we were there until dinner time. It was just not good. I am so frustrated!! Isn't there someone who can help me figure what is going on with my child??

One positive, Peter is up another pound from last month. He is now 24lbs. 12oz. I guess the pack 'n play changing table is going to have to be put away because there is a 25lb. weight limit.

1 other thing, Rob is not going to have surgery until after the new year. The doc wants to give it a chance to heal on it's own.

No comments: