Tuesday, October 24, 2006

1st Steps (but I don't believe it) & Kisses

I was on the phone this evening with Christy and ran upstairs to do the laundry. When I came down, Rob told me that Peter had walked 4 full steps!! He walked from his rocker to the ottoman. I can't believe it though because it doesn't truly happen unless you see it for yourself, right? I know though that it will be my turn to see it real soon.

Some other news, Peter is in love with blowing kisses. We introduced the concept to him on Saturday. He started with licking his hand. It was so cute but a little disgusting, especially since he had just stuck his finger in a goat's mouth at the zoo. On Sunday, he got the kissing part. On Monday, he got the sound effects with it. Today, we were leaving the library. I told him to tell the library goodbye. He waved. I told him that we really like the library and he blew it a kiss. Just too cute.

No comments: