Thursday, July 27, 2006

Where, oh, where did the little cord go??

Ok, Ok; I promised pictures because I "thought" I found the cord for the camera. No, it was not the right one. Why do they all have to look a like. That was actually the cord for the old Palm Pilot. I was so bummed when I sat down and tried to plug it in.

Now my questions is, "Where did it go?" My husband and hunted all around the house. I have looked too. I have not seen it since the day we left to go to my in-laws earlier this month. Is it in Oregon? Is it playing hide and seek in our house? I have no clue but I hate making everyone wait for the pictures of the progress of Peter's eye and the bruise he got last weekend. I promise it is all on the camera ready to be uploaded. It just needs that pesky cord. Hopefully soon. Maybe I will get one on the way home from the car's oil change.

P.S. My job situation is still pending. I will let everyone know what I am teaching next year as soon as I know. Until then, I am studying away and have fully finished one class so far.

No comments: