Monday, February 06, 2006

Time Flies


I have been so bad on keeping up with Peter's first. I really should have written it down but timme never seems to be available to do so. Maybe this will be a better way to keep up with it. Peter is 5 months old!! I can't believe it. He is rolling over, rolling around, sitting up with help, grabbing at things, giggling, smiling all of the time, talking (not real words but still very talkative), and loves to play. Every morning and evening he is eating solids also. So far, he eats rice cereal, greenbeans, carrots (but these are a no no for right now), sweet potatoes, and pears. I truly can't believe that 5 months have passed but am so happy to see Peter growing and happy! I am so excited to see what is in store for us as this year continues.

No comments: